ISO Standard Class I SAP-B For Absorbing Blood
The new product world-class SAP-B super absorbent polymer absorbs 5 ml of blood in less than 50 seconds.We are the sole supplier of SAP-B superabsorbent polymer in the global. This technology is more than 400 seconds shorter than the current market-leading products.
Super Absorbent Polymer For Baby Diaper
Good retention: After absorbing the urine, the superabsorbent polymers can keep the diaper dry alternately;Good permeability: Anti-colloid blocking, it can absorb strong under a certain pressure;Safe and non-toxic: Passing SGS international certification, there are not irritating and toxic phenomena in the skin irritation, oral toxicity, and other aspects.
What Is Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP)?
Super Absorbent Polymer
Sodium Polyacrylate Category
The super absorbent polymer (SAP for short) is a newly developed functional polymer material having a strong hydrophilic group and having a certain degree of crosslinking. These superabsorbent polymers (superabsorber) are insoluble in water and insoluble in organic solvents. It is a kind of material that absorb water. It can absorb hundreds to thousands of times water than its own weight. Moreover, the water retention is strong, and even pressurized water will not be squeezed out. The industrial production capacity of superabsorbent polymer is expanding and is widely used in personal hygiene,medical and health care, building materials, environmental protection, agriculture, forestry and food industries.
1. High water absorption: It can absorb hundreds of times or thousands of times of its own weight of ion-free water.
2. High water absorption rate: Each gram of super absorbent polymer can absorb hundreds of grams of ion-free water in 30 seconds.
3. High water retention: The gel after water absorption is not easily squeezed out under the applied pressure.
4. High expansion property: The volume of the superabsorbent polymer gel after water absorption is expanded by several hundred times.
5. Ammonia absorption: The low cross-linking polyacrylate type superabsorbent polymer contains a carboxyl anion in its molecular structure, which can be absorbed by ammonia and has a significant deodorizing effect.